Wednesday 28 December 2011

My Singapore Trip ^_^ -- DAY1

We reach there about 8am. My relatives wait us at the customs and we went back to their house at Yishun by taxi. We had our breakfast at the nearest hawker centre and we went to see the spring water. After that we just went home and have a good rest as we were tired sitting on the bus for the whole night. In the afternoon, we went to North Point shopping mall which located opposite to the MRT station. We had our lunch at the food court. I had a Japanese food as my lunch. ;)
There's a public library in the shopping mall! We went there to have a visit and I were shocked that the library is so big and the design is nice~ There are lots of different categories and different languages of books found there. If u like books, u sure wanna stay there~ We also went for window shopping there.

I don't take many pictures that day because it's a "warming up" day for me... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment