Friday 30 December 2011

Singapore Trip DAY 4

Today, we went to Universal Studios Singapore.It's a big place and I feel like I walked into the fairy tales~ It's a nice place and you must go there when you visit Singapore. There are lots of different things you can visit and also play with. There also will have some cartoons that you can take pictures with. One of the part I liked the most is the Water World. It is about a drama which has real actors and actress who acted in front of you with all the sound effect and all the...the...the effects la...I don't know how to describe... One more is the roller coaster at The Mummy there. It's really exciting and I feel that my heart nearly stopped... If I know it's like that, I bet I won't play that. At first I just thought that it's just sitting on it and travel around but what I experienced was totally out of what i thought. Anyway, I enjoyed myself~

Breads found in the bakery there~








Different Christmas tree~~

Lights OFF

Lights ON




The Water World~~





The Mummy...


There are shops and restaurant along the road inside USS~

No comments:

Post a Comment